moments in life not 2 forget.

Friday, March 27, 2009 | 16:34 | 0 comments

11pm, its been a long drive from bryce canyon back to salt lake city to hopefully catch some powder. Driving on highway 20 has me both tired and hungry. I park it in a rest area and break out my stove to heat up some cream of mushroom soup with capsicum and tortillas.

I sat there eating in the darkness trying to see as many stars as I could. Its amazing if you look at any patch of darkess in the sky eventually u can see a twinkle. Perhaps it was a star, perhaps it was a trick of the eye. Content with my meal and the warmth in my stomach, I climb up on the roof on the car and fall asleep to the thousands of stars and 6 planes in the sky.

A nice chill out following almost killing deer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home